Protecting The Rights Of The Accused
- Assault and battery: Something as “silly” as a bar fight can lead to lifelong consequences. You need a strong defense
- Homicide/murder: A fierce defense against charges such as manslaughter, third-degree murder, second-degree murder, first-degree murder, capital murder and more
- Drug crimes: Defending against misdemeanor and felony drug charges, including possession, possession with intent to sell and charges involving medical marijuana
- DUI/DWI/drunk driving: Protecting your rights, your driving privileges and your reputation
- Internet crimes: Defending against charges involving cyberbullying and harassment, financial extortion, classified data theft, trade secret theft, phishing and more
- Juvenile crimes: Protecting the future for minors accused of crimes, including drug crimes, theft, sexual offenses and more
- Sexual offenses: Fighting to protect your good name, your rights and your future against charges such as rape, molestation, child pornography and more
- Theft, robbery and burglary: Defending against a wide range of felony and misdemeanor property crimes
- Weapons possession: Fighting against weapons possession charges, including those combined with issues such as assault, domestic violence, rape or kidnapping
- White collar crime: Protecting your rights and reputation in the face of charges such as embezzlement, identity theft, real estate fraud, bank fraud, credit card fraud and insurance fraud
No matter the nature of the charges you face, you can rely on Roberta to be your strongest ally as she guides you through the criminal justice system. Whether your charges can be eliminated or lessened via negotiation or going to trial is necessary to clear your name, she will be there to make sure your best interest is served.
Put An Experienced Defense Lawyer On Your Side
You have too much at stake to attempt a do-it-yourself defense or go looking for the cheapest option. You need a proven defense lawyer, and that is exactly what you will get when you choose Roberta Brooks. Call 925-839-4615 today for a free initial consultation. Consultations are also available via Zoom.